Re: RFS: xc3sprog (attempt -6)

On 02/06/07 18:22, Jeff Carr wrote:
> I've uploaded a new package called xc3sprog. It's used for programming
> Xilinx FPGA's. I've never quite understood the "right" way to package
> up a debian package so there are probably a lot of really dumb things
> I've done wrong.
>
> If someone could take a look at it and give me any pointers as to what
> it would take to make it proper that would be great.

I noticed the autogenerated lintian errors and tried to fix them
correctly. Then I noticed that the rules were wrong and it wasn't
putting anything in the .deb file. I also missed a devlist.txt file
used to detect the chip ID's identified on the JTAG bus.

I re-uploaded a -6 version with these fixes which I hope got the
obvious stupid errors. When I use debchange -i, it doesn't re-add (and
therefore re-upload) the original tarball. I hope that is the intended
behavior.