Re: RFS: xc3sprog (Xilinx FPGA jtag <-> parallel programmer)

On 02/06/07 22:19, George Danchev wrote:

> 1) install the copyright file into the deb package (lintian will be happy

OK, I've added that. lintian didn't complain about it being missing
last time BTW.

> 3) use debhelper compatibility level 5, and build-depend on debhelper (>= 5)

Hmm. I think debhelper is only version 4 in sarge. I've left
DH_COMPAT=4 for now still until I check if that works in sarge.
Sometimes I want to build this under sarge.

> 4) do not ship the elf binary of `debug' with the source package

oops. I resync'd the whole thing to make sure I had a pure upstream
tarball and re-dput'd it all onto mentors.debian.net.

Thanks,
Jeff