Trouble packaging simple perl module

As an intern im working on turning a simple perl module into a package.
I keep stumbling upon a issue. Im a newbie at this and have been
spending most of the day trying to track the issue down. Here is the
error message.

	dh_installchangelogs
	dh_installdocs
	cp: cannot stat `/usr/lib/cgi-bin': No such file or directory
	dh_installdocs: command returned error code 256
	make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1
	debuild: fatal error at line 1228:
	fakeroot debian/rules binary failed
	Command debuild ["-i_darcs","-I_darcs","-rfakeroot"] failed;
	exit code 29
	darcs-buildpackage: user error (Command debuild
	["-i_darcs","-I_darcs","-rfakeroot"] failed; exit code 29)

I'm sure it is a simple little issue to take care of I just can't seem
to see the problem. My assumption is that there is something wrong with
where the rules file is copying some of the other data. Here is my rules
file.

#!/usr/bin/make -f
# -*- makefile -*-
# Sample debian/rules that uses debhelper.
# This file was originally written by Joey Hess and Craig Small.
# As a special exception, when this file is copied by dh-make into a
# dh-make output file, you may use that output file without restriction.
# This special exception was added by Craig Small in version 0.37 of
dh-make.

# Uncomment this to turn on verbose mode.
#export DH_VERBOSE=1

DESTDIR=$(CURDIR)/debian/labelprint

ifneq (,$(findstring noopt,$(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS)))
        CFLAGS += -O0
else
        CFLAGS += -O2
endif

configure: configure-stamp
configure-stamp:
        dh_testdir
        # Add here commands to configure the package.

        touch configure-stamp

build: build-stamp

build-stamp: configure-stamp
        dh_testdir

        # Add here commands to compile the package.
        #docbook-to-man debian/labelprint.sgml > labelprint.1

        touch $@

clean:
        dh_testdir
        dh_testroot
        rm -f build-stamp configure-stamp

        # Add here commands to clean up after the build process.

        dh_clean

install: build
        dh_testdirdh_installdirs
        cp labelprint.cgi "$(DESTDIR)/usr/lib/cgi-bin"
        cp Label_creator.html $(DESTDIR)/usr/share/labelprint
        # Add here commands to install the package into
debian/labelprint.

# Build architecture-independent files here.
binary-indep: build install
# We have nothing to do by default.

# Build architecture-dependent files here.
binary-arch: build install
        dh_testdir
        dh_testroot
        dh_installchangelogs
        dh_installdocs
        dh_installexamples
#       dh_install
#       dh_installmenu
#       dh_installdebconf
#       dh_installlogrotate
#       dh_installemacsen
#       dh_installpam
#       dh_installmime
#       dh_python
#       dh_installinit
#       dh_installcron
#       dh_installinfo
        dh_installman
        dh_link
        dh_strip
        dh_compress
        dh_fixperms
        dh_perl
#       dh_makeshlibs
        dh_installdeb
        dh_shlibdeps
        dh_gencontrol
        dh_md5sums
        dh_builddeb

binary: binary-indep binary-arch
.PHONY: build clean binary-indep binary-arch binary install configure

        dh_testroot
        dh_clean -k

Mark