Re: RFS: libitpp
Kumar Appaiah wrote:
* remove the useless empty line at the end of changelog.
* i just saw you uploaded revison -2. revert the revision to -1 again,
the bump is useless when the previous revision wasn't uploaded to
* why priority extra? i think, optional is ok here.
* the dev package should not contain the soname, rename it to
* since the documentation is not a huge "stand alone" manual,
i don't think a dedicated -doc package is justified. just
include the stuff in the -dev package.
* debian/docs is a helper file not prefixed with the package name.
for consistency reasons, i recommend to rename it do the package
you want to assign it, otherwise it is automatically assigned to
the first package listed in control, which makes it less
error-prone to read the sources.
same with debian/manpages.
* at the end of the manpage, you wrote:
This manual page was written by Kumar Appaiah <aku-
email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by oth-
never do the hyphenation yourself, groff is just takeing care about
this dynamically itself.
* this here:
# shared library versions, option 1
in your rules file is not needed, you can remove it.
* another tipp about rules: do not use more than multiple empty line
as a seperator, one is just enough.
the rest is good, if you fix above things, i'll sponsor the package.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist