Re: Recurring "please do" patterns in debian-mentors

Sune Vuorela wrote:
> On 2007-01-01, Nico Golde <nico@ngolde.de> wrote:
>
>> I guess not since this is not defined in the policy. Maybe=20
>> if Homepage becomes a real control field.
>>

> with two spaces it is formatted on the web like this:
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/kde/yakuake
>
> with one space like this:
> http://packages.debian.org/unstable/kde/kfolding
>
> frontends format it different wether it starts with one or two spaces.

I don't know about you, but to me the one-space style looks much better,
at least in the web frontend. The whole description has a more
consistent appearance, and I personally find monospaced fonts much uglier.

--
He's like a function -- he returns a value, in the form of his opinion.
It's up to you to cast it into a void or not.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin@bol.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb