Re: RFS: libssh -- SSH and SCP library (new package)

Jean-Philippe Garcia Ballester wrote:
>   According to dh_install man, "Files named debian/package.install list the
> files to install into each package and the directory they should be installed
> to", so if I'm not mistaken, this will
> install /usr/share/lintian/overrides/libssh-2/libssh-2.lintian-overrides,
> which is not the wanted behaviour.

jftr: well, in this case you're right. i'm personally keeping the
lintian overrides in a directory named debian/lintian, because i want in
the debian top directory only to have files, which are directly
interpreted by debhelper (look at e.g. 9base), so assumed you place the
files like i do, this would have worked.

however...

>   Thus I used your first solution : installing it directly to
> debian/libssh-2/...

good, i would uploaded it.. but why is your orig.tar.gz not maching the
upstream ones (different md5)?