Re: RFS: libssh -- SSH and SCP library (new package)

On Wednesday 20 December 2006 23:26, Daniel Baumann wrote:
> Laurent Bigonville wrote:
> > http://bigon.be/vrac/libssh/libssh_0.2~rc1-1.dsc
>
>   * wondering: the '[ $name ]' is only used when more than one person is
>     doing things within the same upload; here, you're the only one.
>
>   * tipp: debhelper (>= 5.0.0) is over precise, debhelper (>= 5) is just
>     enough.
>
>   * tipp: add a lintian override for the
>     libssh-2: package-name-doesnt-match-sonames libssh2
>     warning.
>
>   * must: libssh-2-dbg shall be of priority extra.
>
> the rest is fine. if you fix above things, i'm happy to sponsor it.

  Hello,
  I've updated the package to fix these issues.
  The updated version can be found on http://dgnr.free.fr/debian/unstable, and
the .dsc is http://dgnr.free.fr/debian/unstable/libssh_0.2rc-1.dsc.
  I'm sorry for the different download place, but Laurent and myself haven't
got a common place to upload our package.
  I used install -D -m 644 to install the lintian overrides, but I'm not sure
this is the best solution.
  Regards,

--
Jean-Philippe Garcia Ballester