Re: RFS: liblinux-kernelsort-perl | Simple sorting library for kernel version strings

Am Sonntag, den 17 Dezember hub Daniel Baumann folgendes in die Tasten:

> Maximilian Wilhelm wrote:
> > http://debian.rfc2324.org/debian/dists/sid/liblinux-kernelsort-perl/binary-all/liblinux-kernelsort-perl_0.01-1.dsc

> >>   * remove the configure: target, it's useless

> > done.

> also remove configure from PHONY.

I thought I did so?
I updated the files on the server short after writing the last mail
again to cleanup the rules-file just a bit more.
Maybe you have been to fast :)

Fixed.

> >>   * hint: if you include dpatch.make, you can write much simpler rules,
> >>     look at e.g. lwp for an example.

> > done.
> > Thank´s for the hint!

> welcome :)

> btw, you should do patch-stamp and not patch.

I´ve just copied the behavior from the lwp rules file.
Updated.

> >>   * remote the commended dh_* calls, as well as the ones which are not
> >>     required for your package, e.g. dh_installexamples and some more.

> > done.

> you forgot to remove dh_installman

Oh, I though it was used for the manpage included in this package.
But it seems to work without it.
done.

> the rest is good now.

Fine :)