Re: netcdf packages

On Monday 11 December 2006 14:33, Florent Rougon wrote:
> Warren Turkal <wt@atmos.colostate.edu> wrote:
> > Okay, the build deps now look like:
> > Build-Depends: cdbs, debhelper (>= 5), autotools-dev, gfortran, tex,
> > texi2dvi
>
> Ugh, what's this 'tex' package?

Well, I haven't posted the new version of the package because I haven't tested
all the changes yet. I just wanted to respond to the email more timely than
waiting for the next posting of my package, which could happen this evening.

I will check more into this issue this evening. Here is the current
Build-Depends line:
Build-Depends: cdbs, debhelper (>= 5), autotools-dev, gfortran, texinfo

It is running through debuild-pbuilder right now.

wt
--
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science