Re: Bugs on machine

On (09/12/06 19:23), Luca Bedogni wrote:
> Is there a way to know all the bugs affecting packages installed on a machine?
> Something similar to wnpp-alert, but catching all the bugs insted of O, RFP
> or similar.

Not entirely what you want, but there is rc-alert, also from devscripts.
As you might guess this shows rc bugs from the packages you have
installed.

Also I'm not sure what has changed in this area but apt-listbugs used to
be very light on the BTS in terms of requests. It also doesn't have to
be run in a dpkg hook, but can be invoked manually (apt-listbugs list
<pkg> IIRC). I'm also not sure if it can do multiple packages at once.

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256