Re: RFS: python-musicbrainz2

On Sat, Aug 26, 2006 at 09:08:35AM +0200, Luká?? Lalinský wrote:
> Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
> > OK.  Two more things and I think your package will be ready.
>
> Thanks a lot for looking at it.

OK.  No problem.  I will be "sponsoring" your package.  That is, I am
near the end of my own NM process and the final task my AM (Alex Wirt)
has laid out for me is to choose a package and act as though I were to
sponsor it, with him performing the actual final upload.

> > First, the description for python-musicbrainz2 reads:
> >
> >  This package is an empty dummy package that always depends on
> >  a package built for Debian's default Python version.
> >
> > The problem is that there is no other package on which it depends and it
> > contains all the modules, so it is in fact not empty.
>
> Oops, this is a leftover from times when it used the old Python policy. Fixed.

Good.  Just remember, "change is good" :-)

> > The second thing is that python-musicbrainz2 should probably recommend
> > or suggest python-musicbrainz2-doc.
>
> I've used Suggests, as it's only an API documentation for developers and will
> not be normally installed together with the main package.

OK.  Good point.

Excellent work on the package.

Regards,

-Roberto