buildd stalling on hppa?

Slightly off-topic, but my sponsor uploaded QOF 0.7.0-2 and it was
accepted on 2006-08-21.

Buildd completed (maybe successful) for qof_0.7.0-2_hppa (Aug 22 15:27).

Four days later, and http://people.debian.org/~igloo/status.php?packages=qof
still reports hppa as "Building".
http://packages.qa.debian.org/q/qof.html
reports out-of-date on hppa too.

1) I know it's failed on m68k and I've got a fix for that in upstream
0.7.1 which will be ready in the next 10 days or so. m68k shouldn't
matter if it's out of date - as far as testing migration is concerned.
2) This is holding up another package that should have been in testing
by now:
http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=pilot-qof

Anyone have ideas about why hppa is still reporting "Building", four
days after it built, when the buildd log is absolutely fine? I can't see
why hppa hasn't moved on to "Installed".

--

Neil Williams