Re: Bug not found: what am I doing wrong?

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Nelson A. de Oliveira wrote:
> At http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Access there is:
>
> "Each closed bug report is archived 28 days after the last message
> relating to it is received and filed. This means that it is no
> longer possible to access it or change anything about it using the
> control and service bots. (...)"

This is currently outdated. Once I (or someone else) gets around to
it, bugs will begin being archived again.[1] Currently, what is
displayed on pkgreport.cgi pages is innacurate. Bugs are not actually
archived until you can no longer see them unless you specify
archive=yes.

Don Armstrong

1: Basically this requires rewriting the test to see whether or not a
bug should be archived.
--
UF: What's your favourite coffee blend?
PD: Dark Crude with heavy water. You are understandink? "If geiger