Re: Bug not found: what am I doing wrong?

Le Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 09:26:12PM -0300, Nelson A. de Oliveira a écrit :
> Hi Charles!
>
> On 8/23/06, Charles Plessy <charles-debian-nospam@plessy.org> wrote:
> >I am a bit puzzled because the bug 136004 exists...
> >http://bugs.debian.org/136004
> >
> >Does anybody has an idea of what I am doing wrong?
>
> I think that it's because the bug is already archived.
> Archived bugs can't be modified.
>
> At the top of http://bugs.debian.org/136004 there is:
> "Bug is archived. No further changes may be made."

Hi Nelson!

Interesting... I did not consider this possibility, because I
successfully tagged older closed bugs, such as
http://bugs.debian.org/64980, but they do not have this comment on the
top of their page, although also being archived. So there seems to be
two levels of archiving...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy