Re: Bug not found: what am I doing wrong?

Le Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 06:26:35AM -0300, Nelson A. de Oliveira a écrit :

> At http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Access there is:
>
> "Each closed bug report is archived 28 days after the last message
> relating to it is received and filed. This means that it is no longer
> possible to access it or change anything about it using the control
> and service bots. (...)"

Actually, there is a bug report related to that problem:

bugs.debian.org/103803

But it does not explain the difference between the archived bugs which
are not findable and the archived bugs which can be manipulated.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org