Re: RFS: feedparser -- Universal Feed Parser for Python

 The fixed package is finally uploaded.[0]

 Please review it and point me any error or improvement you could find on it.

 I don't feel very confortable with the new python-policy yet. Probably  I've choose a bad moment for my first python packaging :)

 Thanks.

[0]
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/f/feedparser/feedparser_4.1-5.dsc