Re: RFS: feedparser -- Universal Feed Parser for Python

Joe Wreschnig wrote:
This is all incorrect (at least, it's not in 4.1-4, the URL for 4.1-5
sees to be missing, but I'll assume he just updated the changelog to
adopt the package).
You are right. I uploaded an "adoption release" (currently unavailable) mostly for obtaining the mantainer status and closing #369454. Anyway, I have repackaged it, fixing some of the Loïc suggestions, but now mentors.debian.net doesn't likes my gpg key :(

The new package will be available for review as soon as possible. Thanks for your interest.