RFS: wormux (backported package)

Dear all,

I've backported the package Wormux for Sarge. It depends on libsdl-gfx1.2-4 >= 2.0.13 whom I've uploaded on mentors.debian.net too and I'm asking for a sponsor.

It builds these binary packages:
wormux     - funny fight game on 2D maps
wormux-data - data files for the game wormux

The package is lintian clean.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/w/wormux/wormux_0.7.3-0sarge1.dsc

Kind regards
Jean Parpaillon

--
/ Ce n'est pas n'importe qui qui       \