Re: RFS: ccd2iso (ITP #373150)

On Sat, 17 Jun 2006, Laszlo Boszormenyi wrote:

Hi Asheesh,
Sounds good to have this.

Hi!  Thanks for the quick reply!

Anyway, the package may use debhelper compatibility level 5, but that
would make Sarge backports a very bit 'harder'.

Right, I think it's better to use debhelper compatibility level 4 for that reason.

The latest Policy-Version is 3.7.2, please recheck your package against it.

I debian/control to say "Standards-Version: 3.7.2". Lintian and Linda still have nothing to say (-:.

Also I don't know if it matters, but if its GPL-2 licensed, then the license path has the '-2' postfix.

It does appear to be "or any later version", so I've made that clearer in debian/copyright.

Also, I dislike to use DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE and DEB_BUILD_GNU_TYPE, but others may override my opinion.

I've kept that from debhelper's dh_make, and it seems fine to me. If there are substantive reasons why this should be changed, do please tell me.

For the watch file you may better use: http://qa.debian.org/watch/sf.php?project=foobar foobar-([\d.]*).tar.gz

I've fixed that, too.

It looks OK otherwise.

Thanks!

-- Asheesh.

--
I call them as I see them.  If I can't see them, I make them up.
		-- Biff Barf