RFS: ccd2iso (ITP #373150)

ccd2iso is a program to convert CloneCD images to normal .iso CD image files. It's helpful for users who have made CloneCD images of discs that they want to use in a Free OS.

I've packaged it and would like comments or (preferably!) someone to sponsor this upload. It's lintian and Linda clean.

I want to add that there are a lot of these little *2iso programs, and most of them are dead upstream because they are simple, well-tested programs that are complete. Someone on #debian-mentors suggested rewriting them in Perl in one package, but I'd rather avoid that because these tools are well-tested by upstream authors invested in their correctness, plus programs like k3b expect the binaries to take certain arguments. I worked with a friend to create a man page for this program.

Here's the info from the ITP:

* Package name    : ccd2iso
  Version         : 0.2
  Upstream Author : Danny Kurniawan <danny.kurniawan@dreamware.web.id>
* URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/ccd2iso/
* License         : GPL
  Description     : Converter from CloneCD disc image format to standard ISO

This converts CD backup files created using the non-free CloneCD program to a format understood by most Free Software CD writing programs.

Homepage: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ccd2iso/

-- Asheesh.

Source package elements at:

http://paulproteus.acm.jhu.edu/debian/ccd2iso_0.2-1.diff.gz
http://paulproteus.acm.jhu.edu/debian/ccd2iso_0.2-1.dsc
http://paulproteus.acm.jhu.edu/debian/ccd2iso_0.2.orig.tar.gz

--
The trouble with being punctual is that people think you have nothing more
important to do.