RFS: swath - Thai word segmentation program

Dear mentors,

I have adopted the orphaned swath package:
  http://bugs.debian.org/357877

Now I have updated the package with new upstream
version. Sponsoring is needed for the upload.

Here is the package information:

Package: swath
License: GPL
 This is a free word segmentation program from NECTEC.
 You need this program for thailatex and for creating proper
 Thai html pages. It is a better choice than cttex.

The program, written in C++, is considered a best
companion to thailatex, a package I requested for
sponsoring before.

The upstream project is hosted at the same place as
thailatex:
  http://linux.thai.net/plone/TLWG/thailatex/

The prepared 0.3.1-1 package is placed at:
  http://linux.thai.net/~thep/debian/source/swath/

Thank you,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan