Re: RFS: checkinstall

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 11:44 -0400, Felipe Sateler wrote:
> All right, I changed the documentation to point to the actual places.
> However, I am doubtful if I should remove the README.Debian, since people
> who had worked with checkinstall (upstream, not Debian's package)
> previously might get confused if they don't find the configuration or the
> locales.

I doubt it. Debian users are used to find their configuration
under /etc, because all packages do that. Even, users of any LSB/FHS
compliant distro expect that. I can't think of a reason why someone
would think that for "checkinstall" this would be different than for any
of the thousands of other packages in Debian.

Thijs