Re: RFS: checkinstall

Hello Felipe,

On Tue, 2006-04-04 at 15:13 -0400, Felipe Sateler wrote:
> Apparently my package is good enough, since it didn't get any more comments
> in my RFC thread [1]. I tried one last time to contact Matt Hope (previous
> checkinstall maintainer), and gave him a week to answer, but he didn't
> answer. So, I now request for a sponsor to upload the checkinstall package
> now [2]. Of course, any suggestions/fixes/comments are greatly appreciated.

The package looks fine, builds fine, good work. The only think I'd
change is to remove the README.Debian file. That contains information
that's already known: all Debian packages put their config under /etc.
There's no need to bother the user with that information. Can't upload
the package for you, sorry!

Thijs