Re: Adopt new package Wormux

* artefact <artefact@altern.org> [060406 17:44]:
> I need a sponsor. Here is the source package:
> http://jean.parpaillon.free.fr/wormux/wormux_0.7-1.dsc
> http://jean.parpaillon.free.fr/wormux/wormux_0.7.orig.tar.gz
> http://jean.parpaillon.free.fr/wormux/wormux_0.7-1.diff.gz

Some more issues:

The md5sum of the wormux_0.7.orig.tar.gz is different from the
md5sum of the wormux-0.7.tar.gz on the upstream website, though
the contents seem to be the same. Better use the original one.

I personaly do not like that "Almost everyone has heared of the"
part of the description.

The CFLAGS are not correctly used. even with DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS=noopt
ist still compiles with -O2, as your upstream is playing dirty tricks in
configure.ac.

debian/dirs contains /usr/bin and /usr/man/man6 but no files are put in
there.

A debian/watch file would be nice (though not mandatory).

Assing LDFLAGS="-Wl,-z,defs" is always a good saveguard.

the configure-stamp problem already mentioned by someone else.

ask upstream to replace "const static" with "static const" in
src/tools/vector2.h to make it compile less noisy.

All those -I are a utter mess, but that it due to broken other packages and
upstreams, nothing your package or its upstream is to blame for.

The same with -L/usr/lib, and the library -lz, probably also
-lglib-2.0 and -lgobject-2.0. Again these are bugs elsewhere.

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.