Re: Adopt new package Wormux

* artefact <artefact@altern.org> [060406 15:37]:
> I packaged some time ago a game, Wormux. This game is entirely covered
> by GPL license. I created the package a few months ago and released 3
> versions since then, from upstream updates.
> The lintian told me that the package is quite good:
>
> $ lintian wormux_0.7-1.dsc
> W: wormux source: changelog-should-mention-nmu
> W: wormux source: source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 0.7-1

That most likely means the maintainer name in the debian/control
file and the debian/changelog file are not the same. (Which you
should better fix)

> There is an wnpp bug about the game :
> I have now an account onto alioth and have some contacts with the
> pkg-games group. I recently imported the package sources at
>
> svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/wormux
>
> I am just waiting for a mentor... ;-)

A mentor or sponsor? For a sponsor a URL with the source package would
be helpful.

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link

--
Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.