Adopt new package Wormux

Hi all,
I packaged some time ago a game, Wormux. This game is entirely covered
by GPL license. I created the package a few months ago and released 3
versions since then, from upstream updates.
The lintian told me that the package is quite good:

$ lintian wormux_0.7-1.dsc
W: wormux source: changelog-should-mention-nmu
W: wormux source: source-nmu-has-incorrect-version-number 0.7-1

There is an wnpp bug about the game :
I have now an account onto alioth and have some contacts with the
pkg-games group. I recently imported the package sources at

svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/wormux

I am just waiting for a mentor... ;-)

Jean

--
/ Travailler dur n'a jamais tué     \