Re: Adopt new package Wormux

"Bernhard R. Link" <brlink@debian.org>:
> * artefact <artefact@altern.org> [060406 15:37]:
> > I packaged some time ago a game, Wormux. This game is entirely covered
> > by GPL license. I created the package a few months ago and released 3
> > versions since then, from upstream updates.
For those who didn't look at the screenshots, this is a clone of the
awesome game "worms", and I'm excited for the package :)

> > There is an wnpp bug about the game :
> > I have now an account onto alioth and have some contacts with the
> > pkg-games group. I recently imported the package sources at
> >
> > svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-games/packages/wormux
> >
> > I am just waiting for a mentor... ;-)
>
> A mentor or sponsor? For a sponsor a URL with the source package would
> be helpful.

 =>
 http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-games/packages/wormux/trunk/debian/?rev=0&sc=0

I'm building the package to test now, but can't sponsor you :/

BTW, the -games repository looks like it will work wonderfully!

I was about to ask if you had asked for a sponsor on the -devel-games
list, but this seems to be nearly unused.

BTW, it looks like your build-indep logic in ./debian/rules does
nothing at all, except creating and removing the stamp file.

Justin