Re: RFC/RFS: beef - a flexible BrainFuck interpreter

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 09:58:32PM +0100, Andrea Bolognani wrote:
> > The package also has the following lintian warning:
> > W: beef source: out-of-date-standards-version 3.6.1
> This warning doesn't show up on my system. I guess it's because I'm building
> it under Sarge, and Etch has a greater standard-version. Where can I find the
> right standard-version for Etch?

No, standards-version is the version of Debian policy you've checked
the package complies with.  So just check the current version of
policy, check whether something has changed that applies to your
package, and update the field in debian/control.

Panu

--
personal contact:	panu.kalliokoski@helsinki.fi, +35841 5323835
technical contact:	atehwa@iki.fi, http://www.iki.fi/atehwa/