Re: RFC/RFS: beef - a flexible BrainFuck interpreter

Hi again, mentors!

I'm sending this to renew my RFC/RFS, and also to notice I moved all the
files needed for beef in a new location.

The new URLs are:

	* http://www.kiyuko.org/debian/beef_0.0.3.orig.tar.gz
	* http://www.kiyuko.org/debian/beef_0.0.3-1.diff.gz
	* http://www.kiyuko.org/debian/beef_0.0.3-1.dsc

I'd also like to thank all who made comments and pointed me in the good
direction.

This is the package description, once again:

> Package: beef
> Licence: GPL
> Version: 0.0.3
>  beef is a BrainFuck interpreter written in C. Its behavior is configurable
>  using command-line options, so you can run a lot of BrainFuck programs
>  written for other interpreters/compilers without modifications.
>  .
>  beef gets rid of some historical BrainFuck limitations: for example, the
>  length of the memory tape has no limits except for the amount of memory your
>  computer has.
>  .
>  beef's aim is not to be incredibly small or optimized, but to be a flexible
>  and pleasant-to-work-with interpreter.

Thank you for reading.

--
KiyuKo <eof AT kiyuko DOT org>
"Like Russian Rulette with six bullets loaded"