Re: RFS: xshisen_1.51-2 --- Shisen-sho game for X11

Hi Justin!

On 2/21/06, Justin Pryzby <justinpryzby@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> Programs don't crash!  You "should" remove that file for testing,
> debug the non-program, and fix it to do something useful/print a
> message when the datafile isn't found.

I did that before uploading, of course.  Now xshisen should work fine.

Unfortunately, I'm hitting a snag at #291279 (strange source package)
which is most likely a misversioned NMU :/  Any hints at fixing this?
:)

At any rate, I've to celebrate; I got my first REJECTED mail from the
archive installer thanks to trying to fix this package :P

Cheers,

Zakame

--
Zak B. Elep  ||  http://zakame.spunge.org