Re: RFS: xshisen_1.51-2 --- Shisen-sho game for X11

Hello again! :D

On 2/21/06, Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/10/06, Zak B. Elep <zakame@spunge.org> wrote:
> > As usual the source package can be found at mentors.debian.net .[1]
> > [1]  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/x/xshisen/
>
> Zak, I've been looking at the package.  It looks quite good.

And now, even better! :D  I've just uploaded xshisen 1.51-1-2 to
mentors at the same location above.  The new package fixes the
warnings you all mentioned, even changed the rules a bit so it builds
right AND plays right (after the user installs it; I found that
xshisen missed /usr/share/xshisen in the previous version, crashing
the game.)

Yeah, as Marga said, anyone uploading this package should build with
`dpkg-buildpackage -v 1.51-1` on the maintainer upload.

Thanks to all who responded!  Hope to see this package soon in Sid!

Cheers,

Zakame

--
Zak B. Elep  ||  http://zakame.spunge.org