Re: RFS: python-harvestman

On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 21:52 +0530, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> And, there was a source indentation error in feedparser.py, which I
> noticed while byte compiling. I have corrected that as well.

I haven't had time to look at this package yet. But, if it's using an
unmodified feedparser, please use the feedparser module present in
Debian if you can (python-feedparser). Duplicating a large body of
network-sensitive and do-what-I-mean code is rarely a good idea.
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman@sacredchao.net>