Re: RFS: python-harvestman

On 2/18/06, Kumar Appaiah <akumar@ee.iitm.ac.in> wrote:
> I have uploaded the new package, renamed as "harvestman", to
> http://www.ee.iitm.ac.in/~ee03b091/debpkgs/
>
> Now, the bug I have filed (#352012) calls the package as
> python-harvestman; what do I do about the bug report? Also, do the
> mentors need another RFS?

You can retitle the bug, although it's not terribly important, if you
have the spare time, do it.
No need to file another RFS, I'm looking at the package right now.

Well, I see some trouble: you didn't upload any .orig.tar.gz, I tried
converting the bz2 file to gz but the sizes do not match. Could you
fix it please?

--
Besos,
Marga