RE: RFC: PyKaraoke

 --- Miriam Ruiz <little_miry@yahoo.es> wrote:

> Only the frontend seems to be using libwxgtk-python, so I'm planning to
> separate it into two different binary packages, one with the command line
> programs (and less dependencies, no wx) and another one, depending on it,
> with
> the frontend.

I've split the package into two, as I said. I have a problem with lintian
anyway, the manpage for all the programs is the same, with links. Thus, the
gui program does not include its own manpage, as it is included in the
command-line package, which is required. Lintian gives a warning anyway. May I
override it?

Greetings,
Miry

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.