Re: Request for mentor

No offence taken ;)

What I meant is that the mailing list is a great place to start for the
beginner. Those who don't know - but want to learn. From my experience - a
lot of DDs dont want to "mother" you through learning how to package. Ok,
they'll help, but they dont want to teach from scratch :D

I agree - once at a certain stage, a "personal" mentor is a great idea...
though it usually eveolves naturally that you find one :D

Regards,
Martin Meredith