Re: understand dpatch

Incidentally, while I've used dpatch in the past and it does work, after
some personal experience and playing around with both, I've become
convinced that quilt really is a better solution.  It's a bit more
intuitive to work with, it has more interesting functionality, and the
patches are a little more straightforward.  You may want to give it a
look; I found the manual quite sufficient to get started.

The workflow is substantially different than it is with dpatch, so that
takes a little getting used to, but after I got used to it I actually
liked it better.