Re: understand dpatch

On Sun, 2006-01-22 at 18:59 +0100, Christoph Haas wrote:
> To get working dpatches I recommend using the 'dpatch-edit-patch'
> command.

Great tool!
But tell me:
I had a look at the man page, but I did not see how to go on or edit an
already existing dpatch.
For example, I made my dpatch:

$ dpatch-edit-patch foo
[... edit 454546456476 lines code ...]
$ exit

Then when compile, I see that I made a typo.
I dont wana re-edit the whole code I modified.
How should I do?
Yes, I know the solution may be to make small patches but no a very big
one...

Second question, it did not generate the patches/00list file and and
patches/DPATCH. I copyed them from an older package, but how to generate
them?
Thank you.
--
A powerfull GroupWare, CMS, CRM, ECM: CPS (Open Source & GPL).
Opengroupware, SPIP, Plone, PhpBB, JetSpeed... are good: CPS is better.