Re: pbuilder problem

On Thu, Nov 23, 2006 at 11:18:29PM +0100, Luca Bedogni wrote:
> Hi mentors
> 	made my first libpackage and the program is the following.
> When i launch pbuilder on another package that uses my library-package i got
> that he can't use the include. I use the package from a local repository.

I use the following hook to do that automatically:

File: D01local-packages
----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<----8<---
#!/bin/bash

PKGDIR=/home/mnencia/deb/pbuilder-local-packages

cd $PKGDIR
/usr/bin/dpkg-scanpackages . /dev/null > Packages
/bin/gzip --best -c Packages > Packages.gz

echo "deb file:$PKGDIR ./" >> /etc/apt/sources.list

apt-get update

To use it you need to change PKGDIR definition and mount the hooks and
$PKGDDIR directories in your pbuilder chroot via --bindmounts option.

With this hook you can make a package visible to apt inside pbuilder
putting it in $PKGDIR directory.

Bye

|    Marco Nenciarini    | Debian/GNU Linux Developer - Plug Member |
| mnencia@prato.linux.it | http://www.prato.linux.it/~mnencia       |
Key fingerprint = FED9 69C7 9E67 21F5 7D95  5270 6864 730D F095 E5E4