pbuilder problem

Hi mentors
	made my first libpackage and the program is the following.
When i launch pbuilder on another package that uses my library-package i got
that he can't use the include. I use the package from a local repository.

When i try to build the package with dpkg-buildpackage instead of pbuilder,
installing my dev package of course, it works fine. If i uninstall the dev
package from my system and try to compile the new program, it give me that he
miss the include files.

What's wrong with it?

Regards
--