Re: RFS: meep

Loic Le Guyader wrote:
> The package is lintian clean. But I have problem with the -dev packages. They
> are empty and I don't understand why.

it wasn't empty here.

> I would be glad if someone can check and upload this package for me.

please fix the following things:

  * remove the useless empty line at the end of changelog.
  * write "libctl-dev (>= 3.0.0)" and not "libctl-dev(>= 3.0.0)".
  * can't find the build-dep libharminv-dev, where did you get that
  * this is wrong:

    and this is right:

  Homepage: http://ab-initio.mit.edu/wiki/index.php/Meep

    note the *two* leading spaces.

  * debian/docs should be prefixed with the package name where it
    belongs to (not using a pacakge prefix in the filename results
    in having it assigned to the first found package in debian/control).

  * remove the commented useless things from the manpage.

  * this is ugly:

#! /bin/sh /usr/share/dpatch/dpatch-run

    and this is beautiful:

#!/bin/sh /usr/share/dpatch/dpatch-run

  * fix the patch author information in all dpatches. it should be:

## 01_some-patch.dpatch by Example Developer <developer@example.com>

  * debian/rules:
    - remove the commented things at the beginning
    - use 'patch-stamp', not 'patch' for the dpatch target.
    - if you include dpatch.make, you don't need to define the dpatch
      targes, look at cdrdao on how to make it right.
    - DH_VERBOSE=1 should not be default.
    - this is not needed:

clean: clean-patched unpatch

       just do this:

clean: unpatch

if you fix above things, I'll upload the package.