Re: RFS: meep
Loic Le Guyader wrote:
> The package is lintian clean. But I have problem with the -dev packages. They
> are empty and I don't understand why.
it wasn't empty here.
> I would be glad if someone can check and upload this package for me.
please fix the following things:
* remove the useless empty line at the end of changelog.
* write "libctl-dev (>= 3.0.0)" and not "libctl-dev(>= 3.0.0)".
* can't find the build-dep libharminv-dev, where did you get that
* this is wrong:
and this is right:
note the *two* leading spaces.
* debian/docs should be prefixed with the package name where it
belongs to (not using a pacakge prefix in the filename results
in having it assigned to the first found package in debian/control).
* remove the commented useless things from the manpage.
* this is ugly:
#! /bin/sh /usr/share/dpatch/dpatch-run
and this is beautiful:
* fix the patch author information in all dpatches. it should be:
## 01_some-patch.dpatch by Example Developer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- remove the commented things at the beginning
- use 'patch-stamp', not 'patch' for the dpatch target.
- if you include dpatch.make, you don't need to define the dpatch
targes, look at cdrdao on how to make it right.
- DH_VERBOSE=1 should not be default.
- this is not needed:
clean: clean-patched unpatch
just do this:
if you fix above things, I'll upload the package.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist
- RFS: meep
- From: Loic Le Guyader <email@example.com>