Re: Which script to install file in /etc/default

Hello Andreas.

 If you create debian/cvsnt.default dh_installinit will do it for you.

DH_INSTALLINIT(1)
NAME
       dh_installinit - install init scripts into package build directories

SYNOPSIS
       dh_installinit [debhelper options] [--name=name] [-n] [-r] [-d] [-- params]

DESCRIPTION
       [...]

       If a file named debian/package.default exists, then it is installed into
       etc/default/package in the package build directory, with "package" replaced by the
       package name.