Which script to install file in /etc/default

Hello Mentors,

I'm the maintainer of the CVSNT package, an enhanced version of cvs. Just like cvs the cvsnt binary acts as client and server at the same time. UNLIKE cvs, cvsnt needs the cvs lock daemon to work as server.

At the moment, this lock server is started with an init.d script regardless if the user installs cvsnt as server or not. My idea is to create a file
/etc/default/cvsnt
which contains a variable that controls whether or not the lock server is stared. Is there any dh_* script that installs a given file or do I need to make it in some other way?

TIA and best regards
	Andreas
--

    Andreas Tscharner		andy@vis.ethz.ch