Re: Which script to install file in /etc/default

On Tuesday 31 October 2006 15:56, Andreas Tscharner took the opportunity to
say:
> At the moment, this lock server is started with an init.d script
> regardless if the user installs cvsnt as server or not. My idea is to
> create a file
> /etc/default/cvsnt
> which contains a variable that controls whether or not the lock server
> is stared.
> Is there any dh_* script that installs a given file or do I need to make
> it in some other way?

From dh_installinit(1):

      If a file named debian/package.default exists, then it is installed into
      etc/default/package in the package build directory, with "package"
      replaced by the package name.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)