Re: RFS: exaile
I uploaded a new version of my exaile packages. It addresses the
* the package recommends python-gamin, as suggested by George Danchev
and Magnus Holmgren
* I repackaged the sources to remove the python-gpod binary .deb
package. Instead, the exaile package now recommends python-gpod, as
suggested by Eric Evans and Charles Plessy.
* I repackaged the upstream sources to remove the mutagen library
sources. The mutagen library is instead found in the python-mutagen
package (from which the exaile package depends) as suggested by Eric
* I cleaned the debian/rules to remove the unneeded lines, as
suggested by Eric Evans.
The package builds well in a pbuilder chroot, and is lintian clean.
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/exaile
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable
main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/exaile/exaile_0.2.4-1.dsc
Thank you for looking at it.