Re: When is it "official" that a license has changed?

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006, Jordi Gutierrez Hermoso wrote:
> On 15/10/06, Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> wrote:
> >but so long as they've sent some sort
> >of message which obviously originated from the copyright holder
> >(signed, or something else)
>
> "Something else"?

Sent from a host that you know the copyright holder uses, not
obviously forged, etc. [Not everyone has a GPG key, so...]

Don Armstrong

--
If I had a letter, sealed it in a locked vault and hid the vault
somewhere in New York. Then told you to read the letter, thats not