Re: aspell-uz: new upstream release (0.6.0)

Mashrab Kuvatov <kmashrab@uni-bremen.de> writes:
> Russ Allbery wrote:

>> Based on those bugs, I think lintian is at fault here and needs to
>> exclude files in /var/lib/aspell to this check.  So I don't think you
>> need to do anything in your package.

> Do you mean I have to include that fix and ignore lintian output?

I don't know the details of aspell packaging, I'm afraid, but if those bug
reports are correct and aspell dictionary packages do change those files
after installation, they shouldn't be included in the md5sums of the
package and the original change you made (which prompted the lintian
warning) was correct.