RFS: update of POA, a bioinformatics software.

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 2.0+20060928-1
of my package "poa".

It builds these binary packages:
poa        - Partial Order Alignment for multiple sequence alignment

The package is lintian clean.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/poa/poa_2.0+20060928-1.dsc

This version fixes a big mistake on the version number. The current package in
debian is version 2.0 but contains the sources from the latest 1.x branch.

I would really appreciate if you helped me to get this in Etch before the
freeze. If I understand correctly, it means that it should be in Sid before the
8th of this month...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy