Re: aspell-uz: new upstream release (0.6.0)

Hi all,

here are some updates about aspell-uz:

I removed aspell from build dependency (since we do not need it) and rebuilt
the package. It is available from the following link:

http://www.uni-bremen.de/~kmashrab/uzbek-word-list/aspell-uz-0.6.0-1.tar.bz2

I have seen the following bug reports #324111, #346410 and #374949 against
aspell-en. They are about debsums complaining about files in /var/lib/aspell
The same happens to aspell-uz.

It was fixed by using "DEB_DH_MD5SUMS_ARGS += -Xvar/lib/aspell" in rules file.
I tried to fix the same way. Now, debsums is happy, but lintian is not:

E: aspell-uz: file-missing-in-md5sums var/lib/aspell/uz.rws
N:
N:   The package contains a file which isn't listed in the md5sums control
N:   file.
N:
N:   Usually, this error occurs during the package build process, if the
N:   debian/tmp/ directory is touched after dh_md5sums or debstd is run.
N:
E: aspell-uz: file-missing-in-md5sums var/lib/aspell/uz.compat

Any idea how to fix it and make lintian happy?

By the way, my last built does not have the above fix.

Mashrab.

--
Mashrab Kuvatov
PGP key: www.uni-bremen.de/~kmashrab/kmashrab.asc