Re: RFS: orbital-eunuchs-sniper

Hi!

* Kees Cook <kees@outflux.net> [060930 23:30]:

> > > orbital-eunuchs-sniper - An anti-terrorist, pro-Eunuchs, satellite sniping game
> > That sounds to incredible strange... I'll take a look at it ;)
> Heh, it is.  I wanted to get my feet wet with a non-trivial bit of
> packaging, and this was a smallish game from icculus that nobody had
> packaged yet.  I had to work around a few quirks, but in the end, I
> think everything was done alright.  Please let me know what I can do to
> improve it, if not!  :)

So far I found only minor remarks (debian/compat should be 5 instead of
4; missing second space before the Homepage in the package description
[the developer reference recommends using two spaces]), you forgot to
close your ITP in the changelog.

Hmmm... your copyright is not complete:
 - Missing year for copyright holder
 - src/petopt.{h,cpp} are copyright by Peter Eriksson and are not
   licensed under the zlib

But... uhm... and I would have another question left:
What is this game about?
I see the map and those dots.  And if I press the mouse button to fire
the laser, I see the rectangle getting smaller.  But even if I'm above
a red dot, nothing happens.  Heck!  I play that game in easy, and
nothing happens!  Something broken?  I guess the red dots should disaper
when you hit them?

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander