Re: RFS: orbital-eunuchs-sniper

On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 11:23:59PM +0200, Alexander Schmehl wrote:
> * Kees Cook <kees@outflux.net> [060930 22:18]:
>
> > orbital-eunuchs-sniper - An anti-terrorist, pro-Eunuchs, satellite sniping game
>
> That sounds to incredible strange... I'll take a look at it ;)

Heh, it is.  I wanted to get my feet wet with a non-trivial bit of
packaging, and this was a smallish game from icculus that nobody had
packaged yet.  I had to work around a few quirks, but in the end, I
think everything was done alright.  Please let me know what I can do to
improve it, if not!  :)

Thanks,

--
Kees Cook                                            @outflux.net